Atlanta's Litigation Experts
Dear Clients and Friends,
As we migrate back into the office place following the impact of COVID-19 on the State of Georgia, Bloom Parham continues to do our part to reduce the spread while maintaining uninterrupted services to our clients. All visitors must wear a mask for entry into Bloom Parham. We have masks available for all clients and guests. Please notify the front desk by using the call button and we will bring a mask to you. Thank you for helping us provide a safe environment for our employees and clients!
According to the most recent Executive Order on gatherings, visitors must maintain a minimum of 6 feet between themselves and employees. If you wish to visit the office please guarantee that you meet the CDC guidelines below for symptoms, prior social distancing and wear a mask.
- Have you checked your temperature today before leaving home, and it was less than 100.4 F?
- Have you had a fever in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled in the last 14 days on a cruise ship or river cruise or to any countries with widespread ongoing transmission of COVID-19 in accordance with the CDC guidelines, including those countries with Level 2, 3, or 4 Travel Advisory notices according to the U.S. State Department or the CDC such as China, Iran, Europe, and the United Kingdom and Ireland?
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 as identified by the CDC: Cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell?
- Were you diagnosed with COVID-19, or have you had close contact with anyone who you know has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or who may have symptoms associated with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
If you have experienced any of the above, please refrain from visiting the office. We ask that you continue to call our main number at 404.577.7710 for immediate assistance or contact individuals directly through email.
Your partnership, understanding, and trust continue to hold value to us. We look forward to continuing to serve you and wish safety and good health to all.
Striving every day to be the right choice.
Bloom Parham offers big-firm strategy and the vigorous litigation you seek, but from a more accessible service-oriented boutique law firm.
We specialize in all facets of real estate, employment and complex business litigation.
The highest quality real estate, employment,
and business litigation services
Experienced Litigators, Comprehensive Solutions
Bloom Parham is a practice where clients build long term relationships with trusted advisors who know their business as well as their unique legal challenges. We leverage our vast experience in litigation, lobbying, and legislation to achieve victory for our clients.
- Real Estate disputes
- Employment disputes
- Business disputes
We Bring Exceptional Results
Our clients come to us because we get results, and we win.
One thing that's unique to Bloom Parham is all of our attorneys try cases. We look at what makes the most sense from a strategy perspective. We take into consideration the client's needs, we make a decision, and we are willing to go all the way to trial.
We Engage with our Community
We embrace and encourage a spirit of generosity, rolling up our sleeves to provide the support that is critically needed to affect positive change in the Metro-Atlanta area.
Our people are the heart of our firm, and we strive to always exceed the needs of our clients.