Ryan T. Pumpian
Ryan Pumpian is a partner at Bloom Parham. In this role he provides counsel and litigation services to clients on matters involving intellectual property, trade dress, trademarks, copyrights, false advertising, claims of unfair competition and other business disputes.
- J.D. The George Washington University, cum laude
- B.A., University of Florida, highest honors
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Florida
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- State Bar of Georgia, Intellectual Property Section
- East Point Velodrome Association, Director
- North Georgia Cycling Association, Director
Super Lawyer 2020
Ryan is experienced with multiple industries including financial services, software, healthcare, medical devices, manufacturing, radio broadcasting, music and photography. Before joining Bloom Parham, Ryan honed his skills assisting clients as a Partner with the firm Bryan Cave, LLP in Atlanta, Georgia.
After earning his B.A. with highest honors from the University of Florida, Ryan attended George Washington University where he earned his J.D., cum laude. Upon graduation, Ryan became a law clerk to the Honorable Daniel T.K. Hurley in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Ryan is a member of the state bars of Florida and Georgia, where he is a member of the Intellectual Property Section, and has served as lead counsel in several jury trials. He is admitted to appear before the Supreme Court of Georgia, the U.S. Court of Appeals for both the Federal Circuit and the Eleventh Circuit, the U.S. District Court for both the Northern and Middle Districts of Georgia, the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas. Ryan’s dedication to his clients and the profession has earned him recognition as Georgia Trend’s Legal Elite and has annually been included as a Super Lawyer and Rising Star.
In addition to his dedication to the legal profession, Ryan is dedicated to the sport of cycling and serves as Director for the North Georgia Cycling Association and Director for the East Point Velodrome Association. When not assisting clients, Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife and two sons and riding and racing his bikes.