Shannan F. Oliver
Shannan Oliver is a partner at Bloom Parham. With nearly two decades in practice, working with such notable names as Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP and Smith, Gambrell & Russell, LLP, where she served as a Partner, Shannan assists clients with employment and business litigation.
- J.D., Georgia State University College of Law, cum laude
- B.A., University of North Carolina
- State Bar of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- March of Dimes Board of Directors
- “Shannan Oliver Elected to Board of March of Dimes,” Public Now
- Successfully Obtained Reversal of Summary Judgment in Nuisance and Trespass Actions
- Georgia Court of Appeals Affirms Summary Judgment Ruling on Rezoning Claims
- Granted Summary Judgment in Restrictive Covenant Issue with Neighboring Landowner
- Granted Summary Judgment in Attempt to Invalidate Rezoning Decision, Allowing Developer to Continue Project
- Attorney’s Fees Awarded Under Georgia’s Frivolous Litigation Statute
Her litigation experience at the state and federal levels has earned her accolades not just from clients but peers as well. She has earned the title of Georgia Super Lawyers’ Rising Star three times.
Shannan is licensed to practice law by the state of Georgia and is admitted to the following courts: the Supreme Court of Georgia, the Georgia Court of Appeals, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia.
After earning a B.A. at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Shannan went on to Georgia State University College of Law, where she served as Associate Editor of the Georgia State University Law Review and graduated cum laude with a J.D. to add to her credentials. The aspect she enjoys most about serving her clients is being part of a team that creates solutions, helping people and businesses solve their problems.
Hailing from Gastonia, North Carolina, Shannan now lives in East Cobb with her husband and triplet sons. Able to write, sing, play piano and throw a mean spiral, Shannan brings a balanced skill set to the Bloom Parham team.