Covington Speaks on Boundary Issues – May 2, 2016
Troy Covington presented at the upcoming NBI Seminar “Boundary Issues: Resolving Client Conflicts.”
The day-long seminar addressed such issues as:
- Identify problems with zoning, restrictions and encroachments on a survey, and take the steps necessary to rectify them;
- Confidentialy deal with property that was obtained through adverse possession, acquiescence or estoppel;
- Use boundary agreements, affidavits and quiet title actions to resolve boundary disputes;
- Handle right-of-way issues including roads, prescriptive easements and municipal resolutions;
- Avoid ethical dilemmas such as conflicts of interest during boundary disputes.
Specifically, Troy led the session on “Dealing with Unwritten Title Transfers”. The basic-to-intermediate course is designed for attorneys, surveyors, engineers, architects, developers, planners, local government officials, and real estate and title insurance professionals.
Monday, May 2, 2016
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Holiday Inn Atlanta Downtown – Centennial Park
101 Andrew J. Young International Blvd.
Atlanta, GA 30303
For more information or to registers, click here.